10 Tips to Improve Your Playstyle in Apex Legends
Apex Legends is the Battle Royal game that changed the standards in its field since the day it was launched. It had new categories and mechanics that were not heard of before from similar kinds of games, and therefore it shot right to the top when it came to popularity. Eventually still, like such games, when it reached the stagnant point in its timeline, Apex Legend turned the tables by introducing the respawn system and a brand new character with a full kickass back-story and everything. And that is the reason; it is still a big deal like it was when it was launched. The significant difference that Apex Legends has is the powers all the playable characters have, and increasing such a character understandably increased the re-playable value of the game tenfold.
With the powers of the new character kept in mind and the various other new game mechanics that were introduced, the season five of the battle royal game is surely going to be interesting. And this is also a brilliant opportunity to make a list of all the tips and tricks players can use to their advantage. So here is a list of everything you can do with a bit of practice and have that much more fun with the new season.
10 Tips for the New Apex Legends Season
1. Starting off with our brand new character Loba, Loba has a disappearing skill, and one can only imagine how important such a skill may be in a fire-fight. Still, itís a bit trickier than it sounds. Lobaís bracelet has its own animation, and that means it will still be visible when you arenít, and that may cause some problems. But there is a workaround; our target should be to throw it safe. Remember, a safe throw means a safer exit. Try to throw it behind trees; most importantly, search for effective cover.
2. The use of Lobaís teleporting abilities is just as useful. Aiming for higher ground will put you in a two-way advantage; it will baffle your enemies as well as will give you a tactical advantage over the other players. It would be best if you looked where you are teleporting. You would not want to end up in between another fight.
3. The concept of teleporting through the throw of her bracelet has its own perks. The key is to use it to its full potential. There are certain places in the map that are not physically available through direct pathways, but the bracelet being small is certainly useful in this aspect. You can use the bracelet to either run from a fight or surprise your enemies.
4. Playing with Loba allows you to be privy to loot before others. This, in turn, helps to locate the loot in other players if Loba has seen it before. Hence giving the player a distinguishable advantage because one would know exactly where to look while in a fight.
5. This although might be looked into by the developers in coming time, but Lobaís ultimate can be used as a block, which results in trapping an opponent in its place. This can be taken advantage of by the teammates to flank and finish the opponent off.
6. Choose the character that suits your specific needs, for example, use Caustic in the challenge mode. His gas powers will give you a considerable advantage over the hounds. In fact, Caustic is one of the best for challenges as a whole.
7. Mirage has the ability of illusion. The ability while focused more towards running away, if you use it to run in circles or to and fro, it has the probability to confuse your opponents completely.
8. The gas barrels of caustic are another exploit to be wary of. Although it does not protect from major damage, it certainly gives the player that little bit of advantage that might be needed.
9. Wraith has the ability to move really quickly. Using this ability to return the way you came from or double back has the possibility to make the enemy make a mistake and give you an edge.
10. Similar to the staff that Loba carries around, Causticís gas barrels can be used to hold the door. This technique is generally not recommended for teams that are centred around Caustic as it will hinder the free flow. But when pulled off, it achieves the impossible.
So there you have it, a few tips and exploits that can make your game just that little bit more interesting and can give you the edge to win. Apex Legends has hit the sweet spot with the new character and its powers, and now itís all about you using them to your advantage.
Elisa Wilson is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world .
Source :- https://my-blogsearch.uk.com/10-tips-to-improve-your-playstyle-in-apex-legends/
Critique This Item